Home is Where Your Heart is
Welcome to The Christian Village at Mason, a neighborly community that encompasses everything you want to do and be in your retirement years. While our campus provides a beautiful setting, we believe it’s our staff and residents – our family – that truly make living here special.
Our approach makes all the difference. It’s grounded in compassionate service, and built upon a multidimensional approach to care. We call it Service From the Heart.
We invite you to see and feel the difference for yourself.
A Special Place to Call Home
At The Christian Village of Mason, you will find:
- Highly individualized attention from caring, dedicated staff
- Complete integration of services
- Depth of expertise in health and wellness
- Faith-centered values and inclusive culture
- 75 acres of pristine grounds, tree-lined streets and scenic walking paths
- Modern range of living options designed to meet your lifestage needs
- Premier amenities and a full variety of activities and experiences
Excellence in Unprecedented Times
When researching senior living options, it is important to look for a community that demonstrated they performed well throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. How has Christian Village Communities handled the pandemic? We asked our residents that very question in an independent survey conducted by Holleran, and they responded with very high marks.
- 93% of Garden Home residents and approximately 91% of healthcare residents or responsible parties agreed or strongly agreed that CVC responded well to the crisis.
- 90% of CVM’s independent living Garden Home residents agreed or strongly agreed that they feel optimistic about the campus’ ability to rebound from COVID.
As we move past the pandemic, the care and safety of our residents and patients will always remain our top priority.