Become a part of The Christian Village Communities Circle of Care
We believe that helping older adults enjoy a well-rounded, fulfilling lifestyle in a faith-filled environment is a privilege and a joy. Our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and professional excellence are what we deliver, in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
This is a place we work, but it is also our family. We are pleased that many of our staff have been with us a long time, and have built rewarding careers with us.
Our approach is called Service From the Heart. It is our guidepost for making a meaningful difference to each of our residents, and is what we strive for, every day.
- Actively listen with your ears and your heart.
- Address the whole person, and customize your approach to meet their needs.
- Be generous with your time and your gifts.
- Be a part of the positive and engaging atmosphere.
- Devote time to your own improvement.
Here are a few benefits that make a difference when you work at The Christian Village Communities:
- Excellent employee benefits*
- Competitive pay scales in all departments and clinical staff paid for experience
- Generous vacation, sick and personal time
- Mentoring programs
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Not-for-profit status, which puts resources back into the community
- Locally and privately owned and managed
* For full-time employees we offer excellent, cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans. CVC pays 85% of the premium for the employee, as well as 50% of the deductible and co-insurance. We also have life insurance and long-term disability plans at no cost to employees.
Career opportunities are available at both our beautiful campuses –
The Christian Village at Mason and The Christian Village at Mt. Healthy.
We invite you to look through the opportunities and apply online to join our staff so you can truly make a difference in our community.
EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please click one of our communities below to learn all our available opportunities.
In compliance with the Transparency in Coverage rule, issued in 2020 by US Departments of Health, Human Services, Labor and Treasury our health plan’s machine-readable files (MRFs) can be accessed via https://developers.humana.com/cost-transparency